Sunday, August 15, 2010

Costume Night At KUDL

I have been playing ultimate frisbee for a local league this summer.  For those of you who don't know, KUDL stands for Kalamazoo Ultimate Disc League.  A week ago Monday we had a costume night and our team chose to do a Braveheart theme.  So one of our really good friends, Kari, is so awesome enough to make me the kilt that I'm wearing in this picture.  I also went to Wal-Mart and bought the huge nerf sword that I'm holding.  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun that night as we played in our costumes.  And just like the movie, we lost.  But hey, we won the best costumes award!

-Tyler

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too cute! Love you :)

Lilliana Felicity said...

Nice outfit, looks like you guys put a lot of work into it!

Bret and Kari VZ said...

Thanks for saying I'm awesome Tyler. For those who don't know...he asked me Sunday evening if I could make a kilt by Monday at 5:30. We bought the fabric Monday morning and then he watched Hayden all day while I sewed. This was my first kilt and it was a fun adventure. (Next time I won't mind if you give me a little more notice)

Beke said...

Looks intense